22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

I shared a video which is a car advertisement.I think it is an interesting video and it is very different. Firstly, it is not an ordinary advertisement and it affects people considerably. Generally men play role in car advertisement and we can almost the same elements in the whole of them but in this advertisement a baby plays role and he seems very pretty.He attracts interests of people and he make people smile.I believe that being unusual of it provide an advantage for it and I think that this advertisement can attract even baby's interests. Secondly, this advertisement gives message about comfortable atmosphere to us.This positive atmosphere provides effect on people.Baby, car and comfort are attractive things for people.Moreover I like this advertisement because of lack of unnecessary messages. Most of the advertisement include absurd messages or events to draw attention of people but I think they are really futile.I think that ordinary and futile advertisements do not give positive message about product but maybe they can decrease sale of product. While advertisements show quality of product, they should draw attention of people. So advertisements have people watch themselves. This does not mean that advertisements must be only attractive but they must reflect quality of product and give enough information which people can wonder, about product.So, only attraction can not provide advantage for advertisement, too. I believe that good advertisement must be both attractive and meaningful.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder